Colorado Springs high school junior Morgan Smith can’t remember a time when he didn’t have life-threatening food allergies.
The 16-year-old had his first reaction to peanut butter at 9 months of age when he broke out in hives after touching his sister’s PBJ sandwich.
He had his first run-in with a peanut butter bully in first grade.
The classmate chased him around the playground during recess with a pack of peanut butter crackers saying he was going to kill him with them.
Morgan says he wasn’t exactly terrified, but he didn’t find the incident funny either because he knew even casu...